Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: "The Day Before You"

Well, maybe not wordLESS...but LESS words.

May 21st, 2013...the day before Finleigh Grace.

Ben took off work on Tuesday and we were hoping to have a relaxing day at home.  It turned out more chaotic than planned...but still relaxing.  I was still "on bed rest" but was much more relaxed at this point! HA! I know that my blood pressure was up this day.  

I cannot for the life of me remember what I did that morning, but I know it was SOMETHING.  I'm just not sure what?? I do know that we had a lady come and clean the house and we left...to go...????

We were home just before lunch and we got an email saying that our child care plan fell through.  Hello, blood pressure.  I slightly panicked.  We ended up contacting a friend and contacting her lady, jumping in the car, and going to meet this lady, Mrs Sherrie and her husband James.  We found our new sitter!! 

After this, we grabbed CFA in the car and Ben drove me to my pregnancy massage/foot treatment that he had gotten me for mother's day.  It was wonderful,  but I wasnt feeling super great and couldnt get comfy, despite the special pregnancy massage table.  While there, a BAD storm rolled in & we had to drive home through it. Hello high blood pressure!

When we got back to the house, my mom was already here.  Later, we met Ben's parents and gave them a tour of how to get to the hospital and went to Hoffbrau for dinner.

  
"...but now you're here.  And everything changes..."
Listen & enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails