Friday, August 26, 2011

5QF VLOG style!

I am SO mortified by this VLOG, but I'm feeling the pressure, so I guess I'll go ahead and post.

I'm once again joining up with Mama M for Five Question Friday. Only this time, you get to hear my voice. This was so super hard to do w/ Ben behind the camera & Rustee trying to steal the show!






Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning (on a "new" post...a post with my answers to the questions...), and link up!
Questions for Friday, August 26th:
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Here is take one...we didn't get too far:
So, then we straightened up and did questions 1 & 2 from the bedroom:
So, Rustee totally tried to steal the show on this one! He knows that he isnt supposed to dig on the comforter, so he was totally taking advantage. And, I feel like I'm trying out for Design Star or something. I'll most def show some pics when it's painted and finished.

Onto part 2 done in the kitchen. I feel like I blubbered through this one, but I didn't want to start over, so here it is:
So, there you have it. I totally hate the way I sound on there! For one thing, I was talking in a fun voice before the camera came on & then snapped into "serious" mode once it was on. Oh well, I didn't want to reshoot! Enough torture is enough. Ben was really making fun of me for making a VLOG for all of my "make believe friends" and then was super supportive at the end with "well, it's not something I would want to watch." Thanks, Hon, I appreciate it. His comment was that I talk about him controlling the $ too much. Sorry about that!

I hope you like it...cause it may be the last for awhile!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! Loved the vlog!

Mama M. said...

Adorable. And, um, yes. You DO have an accent. I, however, do not. ;)

While I will always and forever proclaim myself to be a Miracle Whip girl, I also keep both on hand. For the same reasons as you! (Although, I can't ever do just a straight up mayo chicken salad...gotta throw in a little MW!)

And, psh..."make believe". I do so exist for real. And I'd share my pet unicorn if you lived closer.

Kate said...

Yay you vlogged!!!

I love your accent that you don't think you have but you totally do! And I love your house, and your style and you're absolutely lovely!
I feel like I got to visit with you today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails