Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Music

As you know...music means a lot to me.  Music is my mail avanue for worshiping God.  It moves me so much.  This Easter, there are so many songs that I cant stop thinking about.  I hope you take the time to enjoy these and PRAISE THE LORD with me because HE IS RISEN!

This one I posted last Easter, and I just love.  "New Again" by Sarah Evans and Brad Paisley:



This next one is "Christ is Risen" by Matt Maher.  I heard this for the first time at "The Porch" at Watermark church.  I had chills the whole time the room was singing this.  It was amazing!


The next is "Glorius Day" by Jeff Johnson.  Casting Crowns also sings this one on the radio, but I prefer this version.  When it comes on my music at work, I have a hard time not busting into song for all to hear!!  Love it!!



And finally, "Jesus Messiah" by Chris Tomlin. 



I love that I can praise through song!!!  I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL Easter day celebrating our risen Savior!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love music and Christian / worship music so much, too! Thanks for sharing these today! SO perfect!!

{As a side note, not sure if you're aware but your videos get cut off. You can adjust the size in the HTML. For my blog, I size them at 400 width and 300 height. =) }

Related Posts with Thumbnails