Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sister Grandma

This is my older sister...we call her Sister.
She is only 14 months older than I am...but we always joke that she is turning into our MaMa.

The family joke is that I am turning into my Aunt Kathy (who is slightly turning into my mom...who is turning into MaMa).  Feff is turning into me and my Aunt Kathy's daughter Amber is turning into Feff.  Eventually we will all be MaMa.  Ben is super excited for that to happen!  Michelle/sister though, has bi-passed everyone and is just turning into Marms.

Funny story:
Friday night at 5:10 Sister called me returning my call.

Me:  What are you doing?
Sister:  Cooking Dinner
Me:  HOW OLD ARE YOU? 
Sister:  We were bored
Me:  It's only 5 o'clock!!!
Sister:  Well, it will take 45 min to finish.
Me:  ~SPEECHLESS~mouth hanging open!  I had no more words.

Cause dinner at 5:45 makes you less old than 5:00.

2 comments:

beloved of the king said...

I just read this aloud to my mother. haha! very funny....and true.

Kari said...

lol...sounds like a very convo I just had with my good friend!! too funny!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails