Friday, January 7, 2011

10 things in 2010

I saw this and meant to do it sooner, but you know how that goes! 

Here are 10 things, good and bad, that were highlights of 2010:
  1. Turned 30  :(
  2. Went to Hawaii!!!
  3. Celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary
  4. Ate GOOD SPICY LA style boiled crawfish 3 times!!
  5. Learned to give myself shots in the belly (up to 4 at a time) :(
  6. IUI with injectables...didn't work :(   (never called the Dr back and havent been back since)
  7. Hysteroscopy #3 (surgery #7)
  8. Blessed by being the lead LPC at Camp Erin!!
  9. Became a Licensed Professional Counselor (INTERN NO MORE!)
  10. Had more ups and downs than ever...but realized that we have the BEST friends and support system out there & we couldnt have done it without them!!!  We are BLESSED!

1 comment:

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

I'm doing a 2011 goals page for my blog and having a highlights section for 2010 would be a great addition.

I've been enjoying browsing your blog this afternoon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails