Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funk

I feel like I have been in SUCH a blog funk lately.  We are not going to the Dr right now and not really doing anything...so there are no updates there.  I have great intentions to write posts and then dont get them finished and just let them fall by the way-side.  So, I thought I would ask you guys...what do you want to know or see on the blog? 

For some new news...Ben and I are the proud new owners of these:


and we are loving them!!  HE claims that I love mine more, but he sure is on his all the dang time!!!

I also joined the Twitter world...iPhone 4 (which I named Lola.  She is SO smart!) made that a lot easier.  Check out my tweets on my right side bar and click the link to follow me.  My name is kristinascackle.  There was not enough room for the S at the end.  Sad day.  Hopefully, some funny things will come from it for your enjoyment.

Another random thing...Bill and Giuliana are going to be in Dallas for a financial seminar the Saturday after next.  I am SO tempted to go...but I might get a little stalkerish.  I found her web site and wrote her a sweet little note about infertility and am following her on twitter.  Dang, I sound obsessed.  SIGH...oh well, I just want to hug her neck pat her on the back.

Please pray for us in this time of MORE waiting...it's starting to get to me.  I just want to be doing SOMETHING/ANYTHING.   Thanks for reading my randomness.

1 comment:

trooppetrie said...

praying, waiting is terrible. welcome to the world of twitter

Related Posts with Thumbnails