Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday...finally!!



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link your post up! If you don't have a blog (or already wrote a post), but still wanna join in...just leave your answers in the comments below!  To link up, follow the 2 steps below (1. click here to enter 2. click here to get the code (and paste the code at the bottom of the HTML))...it's easy and gives you a ton of fun blog hopping to read new people's answers.  And dont forget, link back to me & to Mama M


1. What do you listen to while driving?
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
4. Would you ever own a minivan?
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

-----------------------------------------
1. What do you listen to while driving?
Sometimes the Radio...but I just cant find a good station.  There are 2 country stations that I listen to and 1 Christian station that's good, but there are just so many commercials during my drive time that it gets annoying.  SO, most of the time, I have 6 CDs in my player and just shuffle through them.  I have 20+ CDs of music that I have downloaded and they are all songs that I love.  I never get tired of them and I just love to listen over and over.  Ben gets tired of them, I am sure, but I do not.  When he is in the car, we sometimes listen to The Ticket (which I have grown to love...they make me belly laugh daily!)

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
NOTHING.  I love Fall.  LOVE the cool weather.  LOVE the smells.  LOVE the colors.  LOVE the food.  LOVE my house decorated.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  LOVE hayrides.  LOVE campfires.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  I just hate when it's over.  BOO.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
There are so many "dream houses" that I have!  There is the craftsman style home in a tree lines neighborhood with original woodwork and creeky floors.  Then there's the new house w/ all the upgrades (my FAVE model home is a Paul Taylor home in Sachse.  I NEED it).  Space wise, I would love:
-4or 5 bedroom
-master suite down
-guest room and bathroom down
-game room up
-jack and jill bath up w/ 2 bedrooms
-separate 3rd bedroom up
-large laundry room
-HUGE kitchen w/ HUGE pantry
-HUGE trees in the HUGE yard!!! 
-scraped wood floors
-dark wood moldings and doors

I love the new with the old touches.

But, for now...we have plenty of space and I am learning to be content with what I have!!!

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
HECK YEA.  If God chooses to give me enough kids to justify a minivan....bring it on!!!  Maybe I should start praying..."God, give me a reason to have a minivan."  There.
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
umm...I SHOULD say yes...but, no, I do not.  I am SO impulsive and just can't wait to wear new things.  Swimsuits & underwear...YES.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails