Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beauty tip #572

Just kidding...this is my first beauty tip, but Beauty Tip #1 didnt seem clever enough. Here you go:

So, you know those "beauty blotters?"  Well, I know those beauty blotters b/c my face is oily like NONE OTHER.  I hate that at the end of the day I feel like there is a layer of grodiness sitting on my face.  It's horrible to have to go somewhere looking like that...so I for one, LOVE the beauty blotters.  I typically use 2 or 3 at once. I sell Mary Kay, so I keep my purse stocked with these babies:

OK, but here is what I discovered.  Ready for this?  Why spend $$ on the blotters when you can use these for free?


That's right...a toilet seat cover.


I dont know how I figured it out...but it's the same stinkin material.  Just grab an extra one of these puppies the next time you are in the restroom and stick your whole face in there.  VIOLA...perfection.

(please always remember to only stick your face in UNUSED toilet seat covers)

(and feel free to buy beauty blotters or any other Mary Kay item from me)  :)

You are welcomed...more tips to come,,,



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails