Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 1: Elevator Pitch


So, I am working to be a better blogger and found this challenge going on in the SITS Girls Community. Hopefully it will go smoothly with work being hectic and Ben taking 2 hrs each night to watch online classes and then do his HW and assignments.  That will be a challenge...but one I am going to take!



Today is Day-write an Elevator Pitch for our blog.  Here goes:

Kristina's Cackles:

We are a Christian couple who have been 8 years...shed many tears in the last 4 as we have struggled with infertility...but through it all, we have had to keep laughing, and sometimes just cackle through life!

2 comments:

always B designs said...

Hey Kristina,
Just wanted to stop by and show you some love. My hubby and I have been trying for 2 years and have had 2 miscarriages and difficulty conceiving. We too know that it's in God's hands. I will add you to our prayer list - I know how hard it can be to go through this struggle. Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)
Angela

Gig Girl said...

Hi - just found you through Blogfrog. My husband and I are Christians and after 2 years struggling with infertility (and two very painful miscarriages) took a huge leap of faith. I quit my job to be home with my six year old and we prioritized as a family. It's been amazing to see God's hand in everything in our lives...both the good and the bad. I've been chronicling the journey as well in my blog.
Lotsa prayers coming your way!! I'll be checking in with you to see how you're doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails