Friday, June 4, 2010

5QF is BAAAAAACK...

I figured we needed some light-heart-ed-ness after last night's post!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me and to Mama M., but that's not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any blog along the blog hop way!

Oh, and the biggest rule? Have fun!! ;)

The Questions:
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
2. What do you love most about your home?
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I almost went into interior design.  Occasionally I think that would have been fun.  I also think I might would have gone into architecture (maybe w/ a design as a double major or minor?).  Really, the architecture would be just to prove that I could do it.  My dad wanted me to be an engineer, like him & always said that I thought like an engineer.  But, I married one instead!  I also think nursing would be a good fit for me. 

But, I am happy w/ the plan I chose!  When I started teaching in Mesquite, they required a Master's Degree, but it could be in ANYTHING.  So, I took that opportunity to look into counseling/family therapy.  So, thank you MISD for a new career option/choice!!

2. What do you love most about your home?
I love how warm and cozy it feels!!  I love our house...or what we have made our house into.  We bought it while it was being built and have been in it for almost 7 years now.  We have added so many touches that make it "us" and it just feels warm.  Our house is LIVED in and I think that adds to the coziness.  I love that it's just...US. 

But as for as certain THINGS...
-I love our backsplash in the kitchen.  It's bronze colored tin cieling tile stuff. 
-I love our University of Kentucky room
-I love our pink guest room w/ the gloss/flat stripes
-I love our huge master bedroom closet...my vanity is in there and that is where I get ready every morning

Most of all...I love when it's filled with people that we love!!!!!!!!!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I grew up reading Christian Fiction novels and that is what I tend to stick to.  My FAVE authors are
-Francine Rivers,
-Lori Wick (but NOT the series'...just the individual novels),
-Karen Kingsbury

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
Let's see, I've eaten rabbit dumplings, duck gumbo, deer, and many other strange things growing up in the Dirty South!  The grossest thing would probably be octopus.  It was in a soup/stew I ate in Mexico and the tentacles were just cut up in there.  The suction cups were still on them.  SICK.  But I ate it...and I think I have actually eaten octopus several other times.

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Oh how I used to LONG to be Kelly Kapowski from "Saved By The Bell" but, things have changed!  Have you seen re-runs of that show lately?!?!?  Oh the drama...

Today, I would say:
Phoebe from "Friends."  There may already be too many similarities there, though!!!! 

Pam on "The Office" would be fun, too.

He may not be a "character" (or IS he?) but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be Joel McHale from "The Soup."  I want his job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails