Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top Ten on Tuesday

OK...let's see if I can be on top of things this week and post everyday.  This one I am literally SQUEEZING in, but that's ok.  I also thought it would be fun to do some sort of alliteration everyday! 
Here's my plan:
-Motivational Monday (check)
-Top Ten Tuesday (check)
-Wordless Wed
-Thankful Thursday
-FQF

Anyway, here are 10 things that are going on in our house/life lately:

1)  Rustee got a much needed haircut last Friday. 
Before/After pics coming

2)  I start shots on Wed and we are SO excited to get started!!!!

3)  We found out on Sunday that
we are not "hockey people."

4)  My yearly March-widow-ness has begun
thanks to March Maddness.

5)  Our brackets will be completed tonight...
I'm gonna win!!!!

6)  Ben's on Spring Break from grad school this week...
yet he continues to study. 

7)  Our first layer of fertilizer went down on Saturday. 
MAYBE our yard will be more grass than weeds this year?!?!?

8)  Blue is our color of choice for the next few weeks. 
GO KENTUCKY!!!!!

8a)  Ben is extreamly jealous of his dad & brother who are getting to go to the first round NCAA mens basketball games in NOLA...and as it turns out, that is where UK will be playing!!  We're excited for them to get to watch, though.

9)  I am DYING to break out the flip-flops,
but am in desperate need of a pedi first!!!!

10)  We rode the trains downtown on Sunday (for the hockey game) and ate at a restaurant called Hoffbrau Steaks and y'all, it's my new fave!!  It was NOT expensive, either.  We'll be riding the trains down to eat there more often!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm sad that you decided you aren't hockey people. It's the best sport in my opinion. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails