Friday, March 5, 2010

Follow Me Fridays

The Trendy Treehouse
So, I found this fun link-up at the Trendy Treehouse (click on pic above) and thought this was fun!  Follow me and I will hop over and follow you!! 

And for those of you who DO follow...I love you all and read you all the time!!!  You are all great...thanks for taking the time to read about my life and leave encouraging thoughts and comments. 

I have been such a bad blogger lately.  There is SO much to talk about and not enough time in my day.  And, now I have 2 cameras to get pics from...it's been a little crazy!!

Last weekend, I had a house full of 7 cousins & 3 dogs and we had a GREAT time and went to Canton on Saturday!!!  That's where we aquired the 3rd dog...6 week old Clarabelle!  It was a blast.  Pics to come, promise. 

This weekend, company again.  My sis, nephew, and mom are coming in for a Thomas the Train weekend.  There is an exhibit coming to Grapevine where we actually get to RIDE Thomas.  Bryson is the biggest Thomas fan out there, so it will be a BLAST to see him!  My dad was supposed to come instead of my mom (he got excited about it being a read train, too, and wanted to come do the "boy things" with his grandson), BUT he had to go out of the country for work.  BOO!  But, the Nana is coming in his place.  1 toddler, 3 adults...perfectly normal, no?  I PROMISE to post pics soon.

And you GUYS...do you know what I forgot...I never posted the rest of our beach pics.  Or any Christmas pics, for that matter.  What in the world?!?!?  I'll get it together and have those post over the weekend.  Promise. 

say it with me...I WILL be a better blogger.  I WILL be a better blogger....

4 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

Mom et al said...

Hi, I'm your newest Friday follower!

Come visit me at Mom-et-al.com

-Maria

/

Janet Ruth said...

Hi Kristina, I am a very late Friday follower, and so glad I found your blog. I have been reading quite a few of your posts today, and am touched by your words of faith, honesty and transparency. I will definitely be back to read more. Have a blessed day!

Kaz and Amy said...

Hi friend! I just found your blog….I like you am in the same boat! I’m trusting with you that His timing is perfect! Praying for you.

Have a great Tuesday!

Amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails