Friday, December 18, 2009

FQF

It's Five Question Friday time!!!! 
My Little Life
Aren't you SUPER excited?!?!?

(just say yes)

Here are this weeks questions.  Link up below or answer in the comments (even if you dont have a blog!).

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
______________________________________
1. Which boy group did you like most in your teens?

In my teens?  I dont really know.  In Elem. school it was New Kids on the Block.  I liked the Backstreet Boys better then N'Sync (is that how you spell that?) but I wouldnt call myself a groupie.  There was only one song I liked.  In my teens????  Hmmm....?  I cant even remember.  What in the world did I listen to?
2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
Oh, you know...just a bunch of NOTHING.  I cant wait to have babies and send picture cards to everyone, but until then...it's a heap of NOTHING.  One year, we sent cards w/ pics of the dog.  They were adorable. 

See?

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
Only one?  Hmmm...I may agree w/ Mama M here and say George Cloony.  It's not b/c I think he's handsome or anything.  He's OK.  But, I think he's HALARIOUS.  I saw an interview w/ him once and he was talking about pranks that he does w/ friends.  It was AWESOME.  Like giving one a painting that he bought at a flea market that was HIDEOUS and saying that he painted it and that it was for his friend's new house.  So, his friend hung it...and it stayed there FOR OVER A YEAR!!!!  How awesome is that?!?!?!  And that was only 1 story.  There were more that were SO funny. 

And, I'd also like to meet Carrie Underwood so I can set her up w/ my bestest friend, David, who is perfect for her.  They would live happily ever after.  Seriously, they would.  But, David, if you can't have Carrie, Feff is still available...(I'm just sayin'). 

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
STAINLESS.  ALL THE WAY!  I have a set of Calphalon that is beautiful...but it's so hard to take care of!  I never remember what I can and cant use...and we've put it in the dishwasher, which I am sure is a HUGE no-no.  Oh well.  BUT, I love my stainless!  It's what my mom & g-ma had while I was growing up and learned how to cook.  I cook a LOT.  And, I mean COOOOOOOK.  Like, make a huge mess...and sometimes burn things.  I love that I can scrub the tar out of my stainless w/out a problem!  I also love that I can use ANY utensil that I have handy.  I dont have to worry about not sticking a fork into it and scraping it...or grabbing my PLASTIC wisk or spoon.  Man, when I use those plastic utensils, they always seem to break.  I need something HEARTY that I can dig in with! 

I am also in LOVE with my Pampered Chef Stoneware!!!!!  Especially, my new Deep Covered Baker.  It's basically amazing!!!!!  And so pretty!

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
A ponytail?  Kidding.  Almost.  OK, so probably PJ pants.  When I come home from work the first thing I do is change into PJ pants and a tank top or a hoodie.  I love it!!!  It's my fave!!  They make me happy!  As far as what I wear OUT the most, it would be flip-flops.  Who needs socks?  Or warm feet?  Not my claustrophobic feet!  I have a SLIGHT obsession.  Slight.

1 comment:

Pennie said...

Our dog was our baby before babies...now we've been through one dog, and our babies are teens - and we have a new baby dog! Your dog is ADORABLE!!!! *love it* Cutie pie! I have a papillon...a cute little one, too. Doncha just love 'em?

Come check me out at www.sammysblogmoms.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails