Monday, November 9, 2009

I got a few blog awards:

...and I never did anything with them!  Thanks ladies!! 
Donna sent me this one:

Rules

1. Answer the survey below...you can only use one word answers!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!

The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? poneytail during the week...fixed on the weekends!
3. Your mother? there are no words
4. Your father? engineer
5. Your favorite food? mexican, sea food
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? water, sweet tea,
8. Your dream/goal? heaven, mommy
9. What room are you in? office at CW
10. Your hobby? baking, bow making
11. Your fear? driving off a bridge into water, people in full costumes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mom to many!
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? graceful
15. Muffins? chocolate, please
16. Wish list item? tattood eye liner
17. Where did you grow up? Louisiana
18. Last thing you did? bathroom
19. What are you wearing? work clothes
20. Your TV? over-used
21. Your pets? spoiled rotten!
22. Friends? the BEST!
23. Your life? too much work!
24. Your mood? just a bit blue today!
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? mountaineer
27. Something you’re not wearing? bracelet
28. Your favorite store? there are TOO many...
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? who knows...
32. Your best friend? Ben, David, Leah, Kristy, Jana, Neely, it goes on and on...
33. One place that I go to over and over? computer, work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Larry
35. Favorite place to eat? Texas de Brazil, Melting Pot!
I'm going to send this award to:
Leah
Holly
Courtney B
Stacy Stacy
Amanda F
Grace


And then, Kate gave me this one:




The rules state:
1-thank the person that gave this to you & link back to them.  THANKS KATE!
2-share 10 honest things about yourself.
3-present this award to 7 other bloggers.
4-tell those people that they have been awarded.

10 things:
Honestly, I dont think you need or WANT to know anything else about me this close to my 100 things post...so I will send you there for my 10 things!!!!   I dont think I even know 10 more things...

I send the award to:
all of my followers!!

Thanks Ladies!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails