Monday, October 12, 2009

"Not Me" Monday!

"Not me" Monday is a little thing that MckMamma does each week.  Here's what she has to say about it:

Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

I think some of the posts are SO funny, but I never have a good story.  Until today!  Or do I?

We had our company auction on Saturday night and I most certainly did NOT try to get my husband to sit at our table while I shopped to my little heart's desire. 

I most certainly did NOT make a face at him when he told me to stop putting my sticker on EVERY item.  (and I definantly did NOT put a few down and grin at him...just for fun!)

And the kicker...I did NOT buy this beverage dispenser back in February only to drop the lid and break it in a million pieces. 

-I was NOT on pain killers (after a surgery) and shrug my shoulders and half laugh when it broke.

-I did NOT buy another whole new beverage dispencer and I did NOT try to sell this one on craigs list. 

-I did NOT decide to use this as my "container" for my baked goods to be auctioned off.  I did NOT fill it with tissue paper and red velvet cake balls (made with ALL NEW EGGS!). 

-I did NOT have tissue coming out of the top of it to disquise the lack of lid.  They did NOT sell for $80+ to one of our adopted families. 

-And I did NOT gasp when the father called today asking where the lid was?!?!? 

If that HAD happened, I would NOT have laughed b/c they still bought it Sat night...and now he's calling the company to get a new one because his wife loves it. 

THAT would be bad looking out!  Anything you need to share...or not?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails