Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life
Hey friends!

It's Friday...and it's time for Five Question Friday!!

Rules, ...copy the following questions, paste them to your blog, answer them...then, grab the MckLinky code and link up! And, if you don't have a blog...feel free to answer the questions in the comments below!

1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?
2. What is the farthest you have been from home?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?
4. Coke or Pepsi?
5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?
___________________________________
1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

I dont even know besides my mouse on my computer and the phone!! Ummm...probably my keys? And when I get home, Rustee, b/c he is in my lap needing some attention!
2. What is the farthest you have been from home?
I dont know the distance on these, but I have been to Venezuela in college 2 times. And on our honeymoon we went to Jamaica, The Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I am GUESSING that VN is the fartherest. I have been to 40+ states in the US, though. My dad traveled a lot for work and I was homeschooled through 5th grade...so we went with him sometimes!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?
Its a red Samsung. It's old...from back in the day when the pink razor was the only phone that wasnt silver or black! I LOVE pink, but everyone had the pink razor...so I went with the only phone that wasnt black or silver and it was red! It doesnt do much...in fact, it may be time for an upgrade!!!

4. Coke or Pepsi?
HELLO...I ama SOUTHERN GIRL!!! COKE!!!

and by coke, I mean ALL soft drinks (sprite, Dr P, sunkist...)

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?
SO many things!!! I would LOVE to get married again and re-do the color scheme and such...but I love what we had for that time. I would get married in the Fall and use Fall colors (cream, brown, orange, green, red...)! But, we were READY to get married as soon as we could after I graduated with my BS degree...so June it was!

I wish we had better pics and videos...but oh well, it was cheap!!

I wish I had more time with the people I loved!! I had a few bridesmaids that I hardly saw...I was so busy between Ben's family & my family & my psycho mom (sorry...but it's true...ask dad!!) that I hardly got to see the people that I WANTED to be with!!

ALSO, I forgot EVERYTHING on the wedding day!! I forgot to tell my dad to send my mom flowers, I forgot to get cards for our parents, I forgot to get roses to give the moms...

...but mostly, I am sad that I forgot this:
My BFF's mom took my bridal pics and I LOVED them!!! I had seen a friend of a friend do this and I thought it was HA-LAR-I-OUS. I had Kelly's mom take pics of me in a "fancy" bathtub (still wearing the bra and undergarments) with my veil on and hair done. I WAS CLOTHED...but draped over the side of the bathtub, I looked like there was nothing else on. They turned out AWESOME and HALARIOUS!!!!! So, the day of the wedding, I was GOING to send Ben as teaser inside a card that morning...but I left them at the house!!! I was so sad...I had been planning this FOREVER. Oh well, he likes the pics now!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I always love visiting. Loved the answers. Your life is like mine...nothing happens the way it SHOULD happen. Always a monkey wrench.

Related Posts with Thumbnails