Friday, October 2, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Rule rundown...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code and link up!! And I would be grateful if you linked back to me! BTW, if you don't have a blog of your own, but wanna join in, just leave the comments below!

October 2nd Questions:
1. What is your favorite ABBA song?
2. The thing you love most about fall is...
3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire (money is no object)?
4. What is your favorite snack food?
5. What was your first car?
___________________________
1. What is your favorite ABBA song?

I'm not going to lie...my Abba knowledge stems from Mamma Mia.  I know, my father would be so sad to know this!!  But, I did go to iTunes to refresh my memory and while there are many songs that I liked (and which sometimes get stuck in my head), my FAVE is "Dancing Queen."  I feel like that's a cop out, but it's the truth!
2. The thing you love most about fall is...
THE COLORS!!!

AND THE SMELLS!!!

scroll down for a post about it

3. What store you would love to spend to heart's desire
(money is no object)?
There are SO many!  I agree with Mamma M that Home Depot would be in the running...

but I think I might go with Z Gallery.  I just love so much in that store!!  They have quirky and fun and normal all at the same time.  (David, I'm gonna need you to come here so we can shop there and I can tell YOU what to buy and spend YOUR $$!!)

4. What is your favorite snack food?
I dont really snack a whole lot.  You wouldnt know it, but it's true.  I love peanut M&Ms when they're around...so we dont keep them around!!  I love roasted peanuts, too!  I love to get them unsalted from the farmer's market and keep a bowl on the counter (with a trash bowl next to it) so anyone can grab a few as they are walking by.  I'm prob more of a salty girl. 

Ben eats ice cream every night (around 10), but I just dont want anything that late! 

5. What was your first car?
A 1991 GMC Sonoma named Payton.  Oh, Payton, we loved her!!  Steph still drives her and she is going to fall apart soon. 
We got her from an elderly woman whose husband had just passed away.  My sister was the only one that drove it the first year, then when I turned 15 and got my license (YES, in LA we got them when we were 15...full license...and I got mine ON my 15th Birthday, so I was basically 14!!!) we had to share her.  Then M went to college first and I had her for a year by myself.  Then, my freshman year at HU, my parents decided to keep Payton at home.  This made LOADS of since, because my little sister was only 12 and my parents had 3 cars between them.  So, poor Payton sat in the driveway the Fall of 98.  WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?  She came to Searcy w/ us in the Spring, and got to park in MANY handicapped places after I fell in a manhole in Feb.  Yes, I just said I fell in a manhole. 
When I moved to ACU, M had 1 more semester at HU and got to keep Payton.  Then, I got her back and took her to Abilene with me and then to Lubbock when I was student teaching (FYI-little truck+Lubbock's non-drainage+rain=NO FUN!).  When I got married in June after graduating, I had to hand over my cell phone and the keys to Peyton to Steph who was 16 at the time (LA laws had changed and she had to be 16...at least ONE rule in life was harder on HER!!).  :)  Oh, Peyton...what memories we have!!!!  She was a classy truck with yummy carpet in the back (under the truck bed cover)...the same carpet that is there today.  Like I said, YUMMY!!! 

2 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh, Kristina! Peyton sounds like a gem! ;) And, you have just confirmed on of my irrational fears as "rational"...falling in a manhole?!!!! Oh, you poor thing! And, I can assure you from here on out, me and any member of my family, will be steering clear of manholes!

Shelly said...

Hi there. Visiting for Friday 5 and other postings...Have a great weekend. BTW, love As Seen on TV stuff too....I even have a Snuggie...LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails