Friday, October 16, 2009

5QF

My Little Life
I shortened the title b/c I'm cool like that! Y'all play along!!!!
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up! If you don't have a blog, but want to participate, I welcome you to leave your answers in the comments!!

Friday, October 16th, Questions:
1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
4. What is your favorite tree?
5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
__________________________________________________

1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
Things I say too much:
(I cant help but type these in all caps b/c they are usually said in excitement)
-ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
-ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?
-What in the world?!? (which sometimes in my head makes me think "?que en el mundo?")
-TOTALLY
-Dont be dumb
- Holy Moly
-Holy Crap
-What the crap?
-DANG IT!
-I'm sorry you feel that way (love & logic at it's BEST!)
-SO (as in "I'm SOOO totally not even kidding you...")
-UGG or ARGG (sighs of frustration) usually followed closely by:
-SERIOUSLY?!?!?
-SHHHH!!! (when Ben says something I dont want to hear...)
-Ben Stephens! (he gets the half/full name thing when I'm upset or fake upset. Benjamin Ellis Stephens is too much, so BEN STEPHENS works great!)
-I love you, Ben Stephens! (he gets the half/full name thing then, too!)
As a teacher:
-I'm sorry you feel that way
-ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
-WHAT IN THE WORLD?
-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
-USE YOUR BRAIN (oops! usually had to quickly turn this one into a joke cause it MAY be a bit harsh!)
-SERIOUSLY?
-You made a bad choice
-AWESOME
-GOOD JOB
-FAB-U-LLOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS (more sung that spoken)
-I'm sorry you are upset, but you can't be mad at me b/c I didnt make that choice. Who are you really mad at? (waiting for them to reply "myself." Sometimes the sentence above was then repeated a time or two, or three)
-cause I said so
-when you are a teacher, you can...

Things I type too much:
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-?!?!?!?!?
-...
I KNOW I use them all the time...but, HELLO, that's the way I talk!!

2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
I am for SURE a walk-er in-er. But, once I get up to my waist, I cross my arms and plunge down to my shoulders. Then I splash Ben a bit!

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
I don't have any, but I am DYING to get a monogram for Ben and I under my wedding rings. They are semi-thick so I want to get a scripty

BSK

4. What is your favorite tree?
umm...I am SO not a nature person. However, my mom, sister M, and PaPa ARE so I DO know some names!!! I honestly just love a tree that makes good shade!
But, I DO know that I LOVE MAMOSA trees as well as SWEET OLIVE trees.
I do LIKE a good weeping willow, red maple, and pink dogwood, too. Look at me sounding all horticulture-y. (I honestly don't even know if this is the proper word...spell check thinks it JUST fine, though!)

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
non-physical-would be his laid back personality. He is so calm and reserved. I have NEVER seen him angry and I adore this about him. This can be a problem, though, when I need something done and he doesn't really care about it...so it gets done a year and a half later!
I also LOVE his since of humor...it's so dry, but he makes me laugh like NONE other!!!
OH, and he's so dog-on smart!!!
physical-I love his blue eyes, his olive skin, and his sculpted abs (even though he hasn't worked them in over 10 years) even though they disgust me a bit
Dang, he just makes me a little sick!
I just love him to pieces and am SO grateful to GOD that HE made us PERFECTLY for each other!!!!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

I think you and I are long lost verbal sisters!! !!! ?!?!?!?!?! ... all mine too! Seriously and soooo! Fun post, my dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails