Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I LOVE Fall!  It's my #1 FAVE season! 

I love the food:

I love the smells:

These are my FAVE candles!!  I love my house to smell all warm and cozy!!

I love the colors:

(from our trip to Chicago in '07)


And I LOVE being able to cuddle up in the cool(er) weather. 
It's PERFECT!! 
I love to be under a blanket and cuddled next to this guy:

(also from Chicago '07)

Even though the temp got up to 90 yesterday, today it's cool and crisp (and wet!)--or maybe I made that up...I think it's SUPPOSED to be cool...my office is FREEZING and I am loving sitting by my heater! 
I want nothing more than to go home and curl up under a blanket and eat some stew.  I need to find a good stew recipe, first, though!  Until then, soup and chili will do just fine!!

Happy First Day of Fall, Y'all!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails