Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glimpse of Heaven!!!

Y'all, I just saw a piece of Heaven...or, MY Heaven anyways!! 
Remember how I LOVE As Seen on TV Items and info mercials?!?!?  (Click here for a reminder)

So, today on my lunch break a co-worker and I went to a YUMMY lunch here:



And then decided to stop here:


And, it was 2 stories of AWESOME!  (TWO stories!!!!)  But, that's not the Heavenly part, yet!!!

As we were about to finish up, I see a WHOLE section of this:


Like a WHOLE ROOM.
 WITH AISLES. 
I think I heard angels singing!!!!!!!!!! 

I most def stopped and gasped and just stood to take it all in.
(I had my camera out to take a pic, but the battery went dead.  Sad Day.) 
Charvette was laughing SO HARD at me. 
But, y'all, there were things floor to cieling on the back wall and 5 or 6 aisles of items. 
AISLES, PEOPLE!!!! 

I lost Charvette a couple of times.  LOST HER.  It was THAT big!!! 
(and she secretly LOVED it just as much as I did!!)

But, THEN, I saw this:

That's right, the bullet express. 

My latest as seen on TV obsession. 
I'm pretty sure I walked over quietly to observe squeeled and ran over to embrace the box. 

This, my friends, is my new Christmas list.

Then we got back to work 2 1/2 hours later.  OOPS! 
(I'm staying late tonight...not going home b/f church, dont judge!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love, love, LOVE the picture in your header and the verse you chose!

Kate
*Random Blog Stalker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails