Friday, September 25, 2009

Five Question Friday

It's that time again!!  Quick, easy, and to the point today.


My Little Life

Quick run down of the rules...copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky BlogHop code and link up!  Oh, and if you don't have a blog, but want to join in, just leave me your answers in my comments!


1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?
2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
-------------------------------------------
1. What celebrity have you been told you look like?

None that I can think of.  WISH I had Jennifer Aniston's hair...but that'll never happen!!

2. What is your all time favorite movie, any special reason why?
Dang.  There are too many to choose from.  I can quote most of "The Little Mermaid" and was told by a student once "Mrs. Stephens, I think you've seen this a few too many times."  (not that we were watching a movie on the last day of school...and especially not the WHOLE movie b/c that could get someone into trouble.  I am sure we were just watching a CLIP for studies on the ocean, right?!?!  YEP!)

But I also LOVE "Sweet Home Alabama" and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" those are my 2 fave romantic comidies!!!!!  LOVE them!!!

3. Since we're talkin' movies...Popcorn: overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
mmm...depends on the time & my mood!  I LOVE to go to the movies on Sunday nights and share popcorn and a drink w/ Ben instead of eating dinner.  I also like the 98% fat free kind as a snack.  BUT, sometimes it just doesnt live up to the anticipation, from the smell.  The smell is TO DIE FOR, but really that was just the best part!  Sad day!

4. Are you a glass half empty or half full kinda person?
I dont even know!  I would say half full MOST of the time...but there are days...

Ben is half empty.  That boy, I'm working on that!

5. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
Bella Bellara by Mary Kay.  I LOVE it!!!!!!! 

Wanna try some?  I sell MK and can hook you up!  I especially LOVE the roll on tube that was made for your purse (in a pouch so it doesnt break), but sadly they dont sell it anymore.  Best purchase, ever, though!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Nice movie pick. And I totally agree that movie provides the best ocean lessons....

Ash said...

I too so wish I had Jennifer Aniston's hair, no matter the style it always looks great!

Enjoyed reading your answers! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great blog....so glad to find it....I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails