Friday, August 7, 2009

Here we go again...back to Dr P

I didn't really post much on here last month. Dr. P wanted to monitor my cycle to see when I ovulate and get a feel for everything.

So, I went in for a day 10 follicle sonogram (on day 11). Nothing.
Went back on day 14.
Nothing
Went back on day 18.
Nothing
Went back on day 20.
A BIG FAT NOTHING!
So, he called that cycle FINISHED and went ahead and started me in progesterone to get my next cycle started. The plan this month is to go in on day 3 (today) for a pre-sonogram and then start Femera today. Femera is close to Clomid, but a little different. I ovulated on Clomid, so, this will hopefully work as well. Hopefully this time, it will WORK!!
Please pray that this cycle works!!!
We will PROBABLY do an IUI just because. Our insurance will pay for 6 of them and we have NO intention of using all 6. So, why not, right?!? We may do one this month and if it doesn't work, we are going to push for injectables and an IUI next month. After that...IVF. BUT, we are going to be positive and pray hard that this will work.
More what we can even hope for!
Here I go...
-K

3 comments:

Justin and Gracie O. said...

I will be praying for you during this next cycle!!

Moore Memories said...

We are praying too..ALWAYS! Kristina you are such a trooper. You have stayed so strong in times when others would crumble. You will see your reward...praying that reward is VERY soon!

*Courtney* said...

Ditto what Holly said. Praying for a great cycle with a great ending (that would be the beginning!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails