Friday, August 21, 2009

Five question Friday!

I found this at My Little Life and thought that this was a super cute way to get to know more people and for you to get to know me better!

(2 posts in one day....WOOHOO!!)

Copy and paste the questions below to your blog post, answer them, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code for the "Five Question Friday" Blog Hop, throw it into the html of your answered question post, then link up!

1. What is your biggest Pet Peeve?
My biggest PP that I can think of right now is when people say "fustrated" instead of "frustrated." There is a R people!!!! It's fRRRRRRRRRRRRRRustrated and it fRRRRRRRRRRustrates me to no end!

And dont EVEN get me started on the annoying people who were in grad school with me. MAN, what were they thinking signing up for grad school?!?! They cant even LISTEN!!!

2. With no worries about finances, childcare, or travel time...where would you most want to vacation?
I SO want to go to Bora Bora! I want to stay in one of those little huts over the water, have a bed w/ a mosquito net, and open windows. 10 days would be nice, thanks!

3. If your house was in the path of a tornado and you had time to grab 3 things before the house was totally destroyed (children, husband, pets are already out) what 3 items would you grab?
I dont even know. I'm going to say that I assign Ben to get the laptop, so I would grab: makeup and bra, and my cookbook of my mom's recipes written out by my sister, and a box of mementos from our wedding. It has all our invitations, napkins, my shoes, necklace, articles, and so many other great memories. When we have kids, I'll give up the makeup to grab their "memento boxes."

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Again, I don't even know. There are so many options. I would love to have the mountains on one side and the beach on the other. With our families close...but not too close.


5. What is your family's favorite homecooked meal?
MMM...now we're talking! I love my g-ma's fried chicken w/ rice n' butter, butter beans, and homemade biscuits. But I also LOVE (her, my mom, and my) pot roast w/ rice & gravy, purple-hull peas, and homemade biscuits. MMM...now I'm hungry!! I made the roast last Sunday for lunch and we have been eating on it all week! LOVE it!!! OH, OH...I also LOVE our family's version of a "turkey burger" the day after ThanksMas!!!!! There's too many to choose...


Have fun and y'all join in the fun!! I would love to see your answers!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I hate it when people say, "my bad."

Mama M. said...

Or, how 'bout this one..."I take it for granite"! Sheesh, get it right! Thanks for joining in, Kristina!

Crayon Wrangler said...

I am so hungry right now. Thanks. Good to get to know you!

Alycia

Stacy said...

Another speech PP...I hate when people say "pacifically" instead of "specifically"

Related Posts with Thumbnails