Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dyson

So, one thing about Ben is that he is the best vacuum-er EVER. It takes me about 30 minutes to vacuum the whole house...it takes Ben close to 2 hours.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?

Nope. Not at all. I can dust and clean a bathroom and he is still vacuuming. And I love him for it! He moves EVERYTHING and is SO nit-picky.

HOWEVER, when I say that I want a Dyson Vacuum, he says "but you wouldn'tever use it." Well, technically, I DO use it...just not as WELL as he uses it! And maybe not as often b/c I can clean the whole rest of the house while he is vacuuming.

(How many times have you cleaned any part of a bathroom, Mister?!?!? That's what I thought!)

I have heard such marvelous things about the Dyson...like people who just vacuumed and then used a Dyson and had a canister full of dirt. Oh, I SO need one of these!

It would help my asthma, right?!?

Ben says that when ours breaks, we can get a new one. I say that it's already broken...then hose is duct taped together and all stretched out and ghetto rigged with a rubber band. Broken? I think so!!!

Anyway, if you would like to try to win a Dyson...check out My Organized Chaos for her A-MAZ-ING give away.

My Organized Chaos
OR...DON'T check it out...more chances for me to win that way!!!

Is there anything domestic that your husband does better than you?
-K

2 comments:

Moore Memories said...

Cook, vacuum, load the dish washer, and the list goes on! I am not domestic at all!!!

Alyson said...

You TOTALLY need a Dyson. I got mine three summers ago (when the Oreck broke and I told Josh I needed a Dyson as my early Christmas present) and I love it! Even though we just moved into a house that is all wood floors and I only have two rugs, I still use it ALL the time. :) We got the purple one, which is called the "Animal" because it gets ALL the pet hair and dander. It's very fulfilling to empty the canister after vacuuming. Ahhh. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails