Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bryson's Balloon went to Jesus

*** I am joining in the fun with the Riggs Family Blog's favorite photo MckLinky!!!

This may not be my ALL TIME FAVE pic, but these 2 are my faves for the moment. For the 4th I went to see my sister, Michelle and her son, Bryson in Searcy, AR. We took Bry to a carnival at HU before the fireworks began.

Here he is with a balloon that he LOVED:

A few minuites later:

Can you guess what happened?
That's right, his balloon "went to see Jesus" while his mom and I snapped pics.
It was HI-LAR-I-OUS!!!!

I'll post more about the weekend later! For now, enjoy my sweet boy's devistation.

3 comments:

Heather, aka Jake's Mommy said...

Oh that is hilarious! He has a brilliant smile and looks like he might have quite the powerful cry, too! :-)


Just hoppin' around from S. Texas! Nice to 'meet' you and can't wait to see you around my place in the blogosphere!

Michelle said...

HA!! Poor kiddo! That is too funny!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your picture....This blog hop has been so much fun. You have a great blog.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails