Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gotta love that Big Dallas Hair!

It's a good thing that I don't stay up late and watch "paid programming" on the TV. We would be broke. I am SO gullible, it's crazy. I want it ALL. Like the Awesome Auger. And the Walk-Fits. And the newest one, the Bullet Express. Have you seen these things?!?!?!? I want them ALL. I have been OBSESSED with the Auger, but since yesterday my newest MUST have...canNOT live without is the Bullet Express thing. Seriously, people, I don't think I can live without it. It would make life SO easy. (Gullible, see?!?)

I remember when I was younger, my sister and I would wake up early on Sat mornings and watch all the info-mercials and write down the good points. When my mom would wake up, we would try to get her to buy whatever it was. We HAD to have it. Couldn't live without it. Sometimes it worked.

I LOVE the "As seen on TV" section in the stores!!!! When I was in Arkansas visiting my sister, we were in Hastings. What else is there to do in Searcy? Well, about all there is is go to Wal-Mart or got to Hastings. We did both. At Hastings, we walked by the "As seen on TV" section and I saw this:



BUMP-ITS!!!!!!
I NEEDED them!
I LOVE a big pony tail or half pony tail!!! Like, LOOOOOVE.

So, I bought them...and have worn them more days than not since having them. (if you buy them, but sure to look at the color...I didn't even THINK about it, but ended up with the dark blond anyway. Good thing!)

Here's how it works:


And here are a few pics of the results:

with the baby bump-its

M was wearing the Baby one...then we just teased the back.

Half up with the medium


And my fave...with a headband!!



My hair is SUPER fine, so it's hard to make it stay "up" when I just tease it (before the bump-its). These things work GREAT...I don't have to spray a ton of hairspray on it!! My hair isn't quite long enough to use it with my hair down (too short and fine...may work with thicker hair), but I cant wait to try that as it grows out. Ben said that I look like I have a tennis ball in my hair. He is not a fan. I don't even care!! I LURVE IT!!!

So, moral of the story:

I LOVE MY BUMP-ITS!!!!!

(and I still want the auger and bullet!!!)

3 comments:

Moore Memories said...

You are so cute!

Marci said...

Very cool! And it just stays in? I'm glad you love your bump-its! :)

Aunt Kathy said...

You and Uncle Darrell would be bad for each other! He loves infomercials and has bought some things!!! Ugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails