Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back to Dr. P (updated below)

It's 2:00 and I'll be heading out soon to see Dr Putman for an appointment at 4. We have to figure out what's going on with my body. Since my last Histeroscopy (yes, last one. Not this first one) my body has not started back up again and has been doing wonky (thats my new fun word that I would like to use more!) things.

So, he's going to do a sonogram and check the lining and then maybe a sono-hyst. Sono-hyst (where saline is injected) is what we have been waiting around to do...we just kept waiting and waiting! We are praying that there is nothing wrong, but that it's an easy fix. We are also praying that we have time to talk to him about a plan, and that God gives us the words that we need to ask the right questions. Mostly, our prayer is NO MORE SURGERY (until the c-section to get a baby out).
Please pray these things with us and for us!
Thanks! I'll update tomorrow.
K

**UPDATE** The appt went very well. He did a regular sono and said that the lining was good. Then he decided to go ahead and do the sono-hyst. Good thing I had taken Advil before I went in! It was not as painful as the first one. There was some discomfort, but that's to be expected, right?!? I was relieved when he said that my uterus looks great and I have a great "cavity" that can hold a baby! He got a little giddy for me!! He said that we will monitor a few cycles to see what my "normal" is now. What is normal? I don't even know anymore...it's been 3 years of meds, IUIs, and surgeries. So, now we wait and watch. Maybe we will get a miracle...who knows what God has planned. I can't wait to find out, though! In the meantime, we are praying that no more yucky fibroids show up!
Thanks for your prayers!!!
K

4 comments:

Donna said...

My prayers for you continue!

*Courtney* said...

Oh goodie! I'm so happy that everything is looking great. I will be praying that the next months are "normal" and you get the go-ahead for a sweet miracle.

Marci said...

So happy to hear things are looking good! Praying for a normal next few months and no more fibroids. I can't wait to hear YOU all giddy when you do get pregnant!

Donna said...

That is wonderful news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails