Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm alive...

...I promise!!

I have SO much to post about! I have one to do about Canton with my sister and my nephew. Then, Ben and I were off to Williamsburg, VA for a trip with his parents, sister and her family. We had a GREAT time and I have a MILLION and ten pictures!! Then, our anniversaries (12 year dating and 7 year married) are coming up this weekend. I guess it's time to fire up the scanner and scan some of the oldies in!!

I just got ready to start and realized that I don't have the camera to computer cord. SO, it will have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully I have time!! 156 emails and 2 days later, work is starting to slow back down...

(now would be a good time to ask for a raise, right? When I am missed SO much!?!?!)
Hope you have all been as blessed as we have lately,
K

1 comment:

Justin and Gracie O. said...

Hey, Kristina! Looking forward to seeing some pictures from your travels. I think Virginia is so pretty...

Oh, and Happy Anniversary! (and Happy belated Birthday, too!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails