Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top American Idol moments...

Since we are all exercising out fingers to vote for our FAVE (...Kris...) tonight,
I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces of American Idol past.
They are in order with my faves at the end:



Danny Noriega "When I need you:"
This guy was wrong on SO many levels...but this short clip of him singing this song made me LOVE him. He never did anything good after this, but I wanted him to make the show so we could see more like this.





"What's New Pussycat" by Kevin Covais:
I couldn't STAND this kid on this season. I think he was one of those "oh well, let's put him in the top 10" just to have someone to vote off. I couldn't handle his lisp at all...so I guess that's why this clip made me laugh hysterically! Really, American Idol, don't give the kid with the lisp the song with the most "ss's" in it. I can't handle it:


Carrie Underwood "I'll Stand by You" on Idols give back:
I love this! And I downloaded the song the next day.



David Cook "Hello" and "Always be my baby:" Enough said:






Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir:
I bawled my eyes out through this one! I just want to take them all home with me!!



Clay & Michael Sandecki:
This one is probably my #1 favorite TV moment of all. I'm not a Clay fan...but I seriously watched this a dozen times the night it aired! We were at Micah & Sherrills house and when we finished, I had no makeup left whatsoever. There are so many parts that are good...but I love that he thinks he is actually doing a duet with Clay:



What are your favorites? Dont forget to vote!!!
I am so excited for tonight's episode (and SUPER excited for the sneak peek at "Glee")
I am having surgery tomorrow, so please keep us all in your prayers!!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog through April Rose, I know all to well what you are going through, what types of surgeries have you had? I am praying for you sweetie. I don't know why God has choose us to go down this journey, but I have faith that he will guide us thruogh it. I admire you sweetie! Im just a blog away (thepiferfamily.blogspot.com) please know I am here for you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails