Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi/Low Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

My Highs for this week:

1) Spending time with dear friends in Canton on Saturday. I love a good day at First Monday Trade Days. The pig flu wont stop us from having a good time!! It helped that I had my B-12 shot that morning AND a frap to add some caffeine! I came home horse (like could NOT talk) and Ben said "Did you stop talking at ALL?" I had to think. My response was "I don't remember. You'll have to ask one of the girls." I honestly don't THINK I talked more than usual, but I never know with that shot!! LOVE ME some B-12!!!!

1) St@rbucks before
2) 1st purchase of the day
3)some of the people

1)I pretended to take a pic of Amber.... but I really wanted a pic of the lady w/a swine flu mask
2) Jana, Susan, and Jaime with our beloved "Canton Cart" and purchases

2) I had a vendor at Canton tell me to bring some sample bows to her store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) learning that each breath I take is like speaking the name of God. To live, I have to speak his name. I love that thought.

My Lows for this week:
1) I am beginning to hate Jillian Michaels! Ben and I are faithfully doing "the 30 day Shred." It's getting easier to do the moves...but with that comes more soreness from doing them at a higher intensity. I was yelling at her to SHUT UP last night while I was finishing the push-up portion (and that was the first exercise...imagine how the rest of the night went).
2) I am homesick! I have been feeling this way since Easter. It's hard to spend "family Holidays" like Easter and Mother's Day without family! But, I think I am most homesick for my friends and church family in WM. I want to go home so badly, but my weekends are booked well into June. What I DO know is that I will be going before the end of crawfish season...so, somethings got to give in our schedule!!
3) I got a yucky blister on my foot in Canton. That's what I get for wearing REAL shoes and not flip-flops. I was trying to help the soreness from the "Shred" the night before...Oh well! Flip flops next time!

I would love to hear about your Highs and Lows this week! Just click on the links and go to the Riggs Family Blog to participate!
Have a great rest of the week,
Kristina

2 comments:

fmattso said...

I am so with you hating Jillian! I did day 4 today and I cuss her in my head every second! Stick with it! You can do it!! I just keep telling myself that she can't win!

Momofsix said...

Thank you for sharing what Shred is-I have so many friends/bloggers who are doing this and they just say Shred! I have NO idea what it is - yes I live on my own homeschooling,stay at home mom, NO cable- little planet.(haha)
I am cheering for you!

Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails