Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back to the Dr.

FINALLY...
I am headed back to Dr. Putman today for a follow up Sono-Hist. This was supposed to happen right after the surgery and IUD was removed. But, we had to wait longer than expected! So, we are headed in today to see what he says.

Please pray that it goes as smoothly as last time. Also, pray that we can have some time to talk to him about the future! He is going out of town tomorrow, so I know that he will be on the run...I just need to get all of our questions answered and a timeline worked out in my head. The appt is at 3:15.

Can I just say that I am SO excited about going home right afterwards?!?! I hope we don't have to wait too long and can head home and relax a little before church! These nights of not getting home until 8 or 9 are wearing on us! After we get home, we have to throw dinner together, "Shred," make bows, and just relax and enjoy each other. I have been looking forward to today!!

Thanks for praying for us today (and always!),
K


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails