Monday, April 6, 2009

IUD

I am headed out (like supposed to be 5 min ago) to go see Dr. Putman. Today he will take out the IUD. We will have to wait for another cycle and then do another sono w/ saline. Then, we will move on. It gets frustrating having to wait on a cycle to do a test, getting the results, and then having to wait on another to do another test, and on, and on, and on. BUT, we WILL get there in God's perfect timing.

I have to say that I am NOT looking forward to the IUD removal. He said that its not a big deal, BUT there are "strings" involved and that just doesn't sound fun!! Hopefully we can talk for a long time about what the future holds, but I know that we have time for that. We'll see, I guess.
Keep praying!
K

1 comment:

Marci said...

How did it go? Hope it went well! Hang in there...you're getting there. And hopefully, VERY SOON, you'll be able to look back on all this and see how far you've come!

Related Posts with Thumbnails