Monday, February 23, 2009

And the winner is...

So, I am late posting this, but we did the drawing yesterday (our computer at home is stupid so I needed to wait to post these pics today!)
All the names written out.
Nothing fancy, just doin' it the ol' fashioned way.
(Ben wanted me to do this whole "random numbers" thing in Excel,
but this works for me and it makes for better pics.)
Closer up of 1st half
Close up of 2nd half
All the names cut up in the heart dish
My helpers!! The BEST!
Ben reaching in...OH the anticipation...
And the winner is...
JANA!!!!!!!!
Congrats Jana! I'll get with you and let you know how to claim your prize!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
(Leah, please dont hurt me...) :)

And just for fun, a pic of my baby before he went to the groomer on Sat. I'll post an after pic later! This box was just sitting in the living room and we would find him in it at random times. Remember, that he likes to be IN things...here's more proof!!! Sweet baby!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so sad I didn't win, but yeah for Jana! I can't wait to see what she gets!

Justin and Gracie O. said...

Too bad I didn't win, but that's a pretty fun way to draw the winner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails