Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Buyers Remorse?

So, the night after I wrote my first blog, I had buyers/bloggers remorse!! I freaked out. This is something that we have kept SO private and suddenly I was out there for everyone to read. I mean, seriously, y'all, we havent even told Ben's parents that we are trying/ I am SURE that they have heard it through the grapevine (again, my mom's mouth!) but we have never talked to them about it. What keeps me going is that we might be able to help others who are going through the same things...and we could always use all the prayers we can get.

On another note...Ben and I BOTH had the dreaded stomach virus. I started feeling bad Mon. night and didn't have dinner. Ben did. I got sick around 10:30 and Ben joined me at 1 AM. It was a glorious night, let me tell you!! So, we stayed home from work on Tues and fended for ourselves. Ben had the worst night, but I had it worse during the day. Today, we both stayed home again to be sure we don't spread anything and to get a little strength back. We have eaten a LITTLE bit more today and have washed and sanitized EVERYTHING. We do NOT want to get this again! YUCK!! So, tomorrow back to the grind of work!

Coming up...I am trying to do a quick writing about what we've been through the last 3 years. Don't know how short it will end up. Then, the adventures of ChristMas with the Spillman family. You wont want to miss it ;)

1 comment:

Charvette said...

You may have to give us the cliff notes version!!

Charvette

Related Posts with Thumbnails